How much do you remember about the big financial stories from 2018. Put your knowledge to the test for a chance to win a case of fantastic Laurent-Perrier Cuvee Rose champagne
The 27 questions are on pages 70 and 71 of the 14th December issue of Investors Chronicle, and they're also repeated when you follow the link below, which takes you to the entry form.
You'll be required to leave your name and email address. These will only be used in connection with the quiz and not passed to anyone else.
By clicking the link below, you are acknowledging that you have read the terms and conditions below, and that you agree to be bound by them.
Sponsored by Laurent-Perrier
Free Prize Draw terms and conditions
1. No purchase is necessary to enter the free prize draw (“Prize Draw”). By entering into this Prize Draw entrants agree to these terms and conditions and acknowledge that failure to comply with them may result in disqualification.
2. To enter the Prize Draw, simply correctly answer the questions and submit the responses before 5pm GMT Sunday 6th January 2019. This Prize Draw is only available to entrants who are over 18 years of age, excluding directors and employees of The Financial Times Limited (“FT”), their associated companies, agencies and immediate family. The Prize Draw shall be void where prohibited by local law. All national and local laws and regulations shall apply.
3. Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple or incomplete entries will be deemed to be invalid. Incomplete entries will not be eligible. All entries become the FT's property and will not be returned.
4. Prize; there is one prize, consisting of one case of Laurent-Perrier champagne. The prize will be awarded to the first selected eligible entry drawn at random on Monday 6th January 2019. The winner will be notified within 5 working days of the prize draw date.
5. The winner will be required to confirm acceptance of their prizes within 10 working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details. If the prize is declined, or unclaimed by the winner, or if the winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied, a supplementary winner may be drawn at FT’s discretion and will be notified by letter/email. The original entry that was drawn will be forfeited.
6. The name of the winner will be supplied on request after Friday, 28th January 2019 and upon receipt by us of an SAE sent to: Global Research, The Financial Times Ltd, Number One Southwark Bridge, London, SE1 9HL.
7. Except where prohibited by law, by entering the Prize Draw, winner agree to allow FT to use details of their names, prizes and home towns and their likenesses for online posting, and/or advertising and publicity without additional compensation.
8. The Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered info. No cash equivalent to the Prize is available and the Prize is non-transferable. FT gives no warranty or guarantee in relation to the Prize or as to the number of entrants who take part in the Prize Draw.
9. FT reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as required by the circumstances.
10. To the fullest extent that may be excluded by law FT accepts no responsibility for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive entry information by FT on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof. FT is also not responsible for any injury or damage to a participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the Prize Draw, or for mailing or submitted entries that are lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete or illegible.
11. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE PRIZE DRAW IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, FT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN THE EVENT THIS PRIZE DRAW IS COMPROMISED OR BECOMES TECHNICALLY CORRUPTED IN ANY WAY, ELECTRONICALLY OR OTHERWISE, FT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW THE ONLINE TRANSMISSION OF THIS PRIZE DRAW AND TO SELECT WINNERS FOR THE PRIZES BY RANDOM DRAWING FROM AMONG ALL ENTRIES RECEIVED.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Promoter is The Financial Times Limited. Registered No. 227590 England Registered Office: Number One Southwark Bridge,London, SE1 9HL